Friday, June 17, 2011

First Day Super High

Summer seemed so long but yet too swift to remember. I finished my on the job training in Cagayan de Oro and now here I am busying myself with school stuffs again. Well, perhaps I am already late with writing my experience in my first day or should I say first days in school.

The class started on June 6 and I together with my teammates(Xang and Arizza) in CDO was absent from the first day of class, that was Monday, up to Thursday. So we attended the class on Friday.

Hmmm, so my first day wasn't special at all. I only had 2 classes. The first was Logic where people were so unfamiliar. My first impression....booooring :|. The next was Relational Database System Management (RDBMS) which is a major one. I met my long lost friends Ada and Princess who came from big Manila for OJT. Wew!



I really hate database but I have to deal with it. I don't say I am worst at it but I don't like this thing. It is keeping me thinking. Hope I will survive this subject without complaining. I think that is impossible. :p hahaha

My boyfriend...he's there too. He was late! When he entered in the lab room, everyone was shouting and teasing us. That was really awkward. I felt so shy especially that he was sitting in front of me and I could not look straight to his eyes. The truth is, we were not in good terms that time. The reason, only me knows.

So, we'll go for the second week. Hmmm, what did we do? The week was busy. The most interesting is, I finally got my PE 4 subject. It's all about volleyball. I take it as a challenge. Never played volley in my life. I am not a chick, nor an athlete. :'(. In fact, I only learned Badminton during my PE 3. Waaah. So, we were assigned to have a goal(for physical improvement) to be achieved at the end of the semester. Mine is to have a firmer arms..and this uhm..to have abs? hehe. It's Arizza's suggestion. Might as well try. We'll see. ^_^


Wednesday night, I slept at Princess house, had dinner with dear bf and had a Marian Walk early morning the next day. The school celebrated its 100 years of existence here in the Philippines- you know La Salle University or De La Salle Schools? We attended the school mass. Sorry but I really fell asleep since it was so hot inside the arts center. Most people were wearing black university t-shirt adding the temperature of the place. The gym was filled with students from elementary to college students, we're like sardines in a big container.

And Friday, we just had a meeting..all of us IT fourth year students. Our department adviser announced the schedule of the activities for the whole semester. Next week we'll have General Assembly. So far, the week was good. Not so busy and not so relaxed. For sure there will be a lot more pressures for the coming days especially in Software Engineering and Capstone Projects.



So goodluck to me and to everyone in the world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment