Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite Love Quotes

For someone secretly falls for her/his friend

A Friend is all I see in you
A Friend is all I can feel from You
A Friend is what I'm trying to be!
When in my heart I Know you're
more than just a Friend to Me



For someone who is confused

If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go.

Unconditional Love

“Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.”


Broken Hearted


“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”

“A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.”



Etceterea, etcetera...etc

Love, like a river, will cut a new path whenever it meets an obstacle.
Crystal Middlemas

Love is not finding someone to live with; It’s finding someone you can’t live without
Rafael Ortiz

Don’t try to reach God with your understanding; that is impossible. Reach him in love; that is possible.
Carlo Carretto


...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment